There are many options for foods at holiday times. Here are some websites with a plethora of recipes for you to whip up this Thanksgiving. This holiday, I encourage you to have a heart, and not only talk about peace, giving and thanks, but to actually step outside of the world of words and actually put these qualities into practice in your life.
Here is a list of ideas that you can google yourself if they sound good. Below them are the links that I have researched which take you directly to Thanksgiving recipe lists.
- Field Roast Celebration Roast
- Garden Protein Veggie Turkey Breast
- Tofurky (definitely NOT my favorite)
- Pecan encrusted seitan
- Butternut squash with wild rice stuffing
- Veggie pot pie
- Veggie loaf
- Nut roast
SOUPS AND SALADS
- Pumpkin soup
- Butternut squash soup
- 12 bean soup
- Marinated lentil salad
- Quinoa salad
- Vegetable barley couscous
- Cranberry spinach salad
- root stew
- Mashed potatoes with mushroom gravy
- Potato and kale sautee
- Roasted brussels sprouts with onions and apples
- Green beans with cranberries
- Cranberry-apple relish
- Cranberry chutney
- Corn bread
- biscuits made with coconut oil for example
- Walnut-apple stuffing
- Sourdough stuffing with pine nuts and raisins
- Cranberry-pear wild rice stuffing
- Cornbread stuffing
- Stuffing with gimmelean sausage
- Quinoa stuffing
- Pumpkin pie
- Sweet potato pie
- Apple pie
- Pear and apple crumble
- Cranberry-nut bread
- Poached pears with wine vinaigrette
- Fresh fall fruit tart
You are ONE click away from an amazing list of recipes. ENJOY!
VegKitchen.com has a very long list of recipes. Here you will find starters, sides, mains and desserts.
If you need some butter for those delicious mashed potatoes, look no further. Vegan Baking has figured out how you can quickly and easily make it yourself here. BUTTER!!!!
There are no more excuses. Animal farms are pure hell, and slaughterhouses are worse than any horror film you could ever imagine. Step up, stop wasting precious time, stop excusing your cruel behaviors because others do it, stop justifying paying for killing because the goverment sanctions it. Many traditions were once considered normal, but are now thought to be barbaric. Make your holiday, and EVERY day cruelty free. Start living kindness by preparing, sharing and eating a vegan Thanksgiving meal with those you love.